PubSpy™ takes your privacy seriously
What do we collect and why?
PubSpy™ collects personally identifiable information when you register for a PubSpy™ membership, when you use certain PubSpy™ products or services, and when you enter promotions or competitions, and purchase items through our shops. PubSpy™ may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. When you register with a PubSpy™, we ask for your name, email address, birthday, gender, address, and personal interests. Once you register with PubSpy™ and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. PubSpy™ also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, PubSpy™ cookie information, and the page you requested. PubSpy™ uses information for three general purposes: to ensure that the advertising and content you see on our pages is most appropriate to our audience, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services - e.g. the Membership newsletters, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Who do we tell?
PubSpy™ will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone - as surfers, we feel very strongly about this! PubSpy™ will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested, for example to despatch goods won or purchased;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of PubSpy™ to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate PubSpy™ Terms of Service - which includes PubSpy™ membership Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
PubSpy™ may set and access PubSpy™ cookies on your computer. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to PubSpy™ cookies.
What information do we hold
For some time now, PubSpy™ has given you the ability to edit your PubSpy™ membership information and preferences at any time. You may request deletion of your PubSpy™ account by emailing us (use the contact link on the left of this page), verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
Your PubSpy™ Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas PubSpy™ uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.